Newport Harbour Care Centre - Calgary
Newport Harbour Care Centre is a beautiful and modern long-term care facility located in Calgary, Alberta, at 10 Country Village Cove, N.E. Our Care Centre is home to 131 Residents.
As professional care givers, we are committed to meeting the needs of all residents, regardless of race, nationality or religion. Our goal is to provide the best standards of care to each Resident, who we recognize as a unique individual with physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs. We believe each Resident has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. We strive to maintain the highest degree of independence for our residents by ensuring a safe, clean, and secure environment that is conducive to self-expression, choice and open communication.
Newport Harbour Care Centre is fully accredited and also adheres to the Alberta provincial government standards for Continuing Care Centres as outlined by Alberta Health and Wellness. Our beautiful lakefront grounds and elegant building make us the first choice for many families and individuals seeking continuing care. Please note that at present, there is a waiting list for all our government subsidized spaces.
Newport Harbour occassionally has private pay space available. For more information, please contact us.
10 Country Village Cove,
Calgary, Alberta, T3K 5T9
Newport Harbour's Mission, Vision and Values
As part of the Accredited Park Place Seniors Living family of care homes, Newport Harbour adheres to the same Mission, Vision and Values as all Park Place seniors' residences. Evidence of our committment to quality residential care for Seniors is proven by the company's committment to formal review of our sites by Accreditation Canada. We are proud of our Accredited care homes, which implement our Mission, Vision and Values every day for every resident.
Park Place's Vision and Values also include fiscal responsibility, since the company can only continue to provide exemplary care and services by being fiscally prudent.
NEWPORT HARBOUR CARE CENTRE EXISTS TO PROVIDE ENRICHED LIFE EXPERIENCES TO SENIORS THROUGH INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY.
These guiding principles serve as a framework for making ethical and focused decisions at all
Park Place Seniors Living residences and at all levels of the company.
- Treat others with dignity, respect, trust and empathy
- Involve stakeholders
- Provide appropriate services
- Deliver services that meet/exceed standards
- Build capacity with supportive frameworks
- Honour commitments, agreements and words
- Provide high quality and exceptional value
- Invest in growth and sustainability
- Minimize financial risk
- Strive to serve our clients with excellence and build strong and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Attract, hire, retain, develop and deserve the best people at all levels
- Develop facilities and services that have high quality and exceptional value
- Be good stewards of the company’s physical, financial & human resources
- Treat all people with respect and in a manner we would like to be treated
- Demand the best of ourselves and from others
- Tell the truth and be trustworthy
- Be the difference we wish to see in the industry
- Make sound financial decisions that support our mission; and
- Honour our words, agreements and promises.
Visit Our Website
Newport Harbour Care Centre also has an individual website where you'll find additional information and links to our newsletters and calendars. Click here to visit our website.